With a plethora of online casino operators in Canada, it can be problematic to find the one with the best game selection and bonus program. Some providers promise lavish bonuses but hide draconian wagering requirements. Our expert team inspected dozens of Canadian operators to detect reputable and trustworthy brands. Our pundits found the first-class casinos to play for real money.
Real Money Casino Games
The unbeaten advantage of online providers over brick-and-mortar venues is their accessibility. Players only need to create accounts on a gambling house’s website for enjoying unlimited online casino real money games at any time of day and night. Most providers offer a great variety of table games and lotteries, scratchcards and card games, and, of course, exclusive slot machines from iconic iGaming developers. Gamers can test their intuition in the Video Poker rooms, diving into the classic game in a completely new representation.
The fav games to win real money in Canadian casinos are roulette, craps, blackjack, baccarat, bingo, keno, and poker.
Canadian casinos offer dozens of variations of this activity. Players can try European, French, Vegas, and many other options. The main principle remains the same – punters need to forecast winning numbers on the roulette wheel. The numbers are selected randomly by a Random Number Generator to ensure fair outcomes for participants.
Craps is one of the oldest table games, which underwent certain changes over the years. The entire game is based on rolling the dice (craps). Players compete against each other or a dealer. The one who ‘shoots’ more points wins the round.
This game of chance is of colossal demand among Canadians, as it’s all about trying one’s luck. A player needs to match numbers in his/her card with those called by a dealer. The first who matches all the numbers in a row wins the session. At this point, a winner says, ‘Bingo!’
This lottery-type game has ancient roots. In the modern version offered by most casinos, gamblers bet on 20 numbers out of 80. They usually need to predict a winning combination of 20 numbers drawn randomly in a lotto machine. Participants may also bet on even/odd numbers, an exact list or certain quantity of numbers, etc.
In some countries, this ‘good old’ card game is known as 21. Such a title relates to the game rules. A gambler needs to reach 21 points prior to a dealer. The primary condition is to avoid going over 21.
It is another card game well-liked among Canadians. The rules are quite simple: a punter needs to get 9 points (or close to it) to beat a banker.
No long explanations are required when talking about this iconic card game played by millions of punters in Canada and worldwide. A player’s goal is to finish a round with better cards than competitors. Most online platforms deliver this classic game in a brand-new format broadcasted from stylish studios.
These are only some of people’s favorite entertainments to play for real money. Most operators have in store tons of variations of all these classic games. In addition, clients can try their skills in Live Casinos, which feature a wide range of games with live dealers. The advent of streaming made a breakthrough in the iGaming niche due to the entirely new manner of the gameplay representation. Punters adore the fact that real people, but not machines, guide the process. It creates a unique connection between gamers and presenters and leaves no doubts about honest results.
Real Money Bonuses
Most gambling operators in Canada apply the same tool to engage their audience and attract new clients. Of course, it’s about bonuses and promotion campaigns! There are a plethora of awesome perks that users may receive from the operators.
All Canadian providers generate welcome bonuses for new members. The bonus size may vary from $100 to $7,000 at some websites. Newbies may count on the perk when they register on a casino site and make the first qualitative deposit. Each brand has a particular requirement for the min deposit size.
The best part is that punters don’t need to deposit any funds at all to try their fortune playing on an operator’s platform. They receive a credit, which they can use to win real money on the operator’s site. The only miss is that no-deposit perks are usually much lower than bonuses given for deposits.
These bonuses may come as a certain percentage (25, 50, or even 100%) matching players’ deposits. Some operators grant reload bonuses on weekend deposits, i.e. they give sums that equal 25% or 50% of an amount cashed in by customers on Saturday and Sunday.
Every player will go into raptures when getting free spins on particular slots. As a rule, operators reward newcomers with extra rounds as a part of their sign-up program. Also, providers give free spins to their loyal members within different promo campaigns. Winners of weekly tournaments usually receive them too, extra to cash prizes and gifts.
Payment method incentives
Customers receive special perks when they use a particular payment method for depositing. For instance, Canadian operators often reward clients with bonuses when they replenish their gaming account via some popular e-wallet services like PayPal or Neteller. As an alternative, some casinos promote cryptocurrencies.
Modern casinos have a great collection of slot machines with progressive jackpot options. The jackpot size at some slots may reach dozens of millions. As a rule, gamers can check a tab with a current jackpot size at each slot on a provider’s platform.
Gamblers should keep in mind that most of the bonuses have to be wagered. Experts recommend checking the wagering requirements before starting to play for real money. Each provider asks players to wager the bonus size a particular amount of times to withdraw the prize. Also, some deals need special bonus codes for activation. Another thing to keep in mind is that most of the perks are valid during a certain period (usually from 7 to 30 days).
How We Rank Real Money Casinos
Our pundits inspected tons of online casinos in Canada to tell the ones to-be-trusted from scammers. They have a special guide that helps them identify truly top-tier operators to win real money. This guide includes the following points:
- License. Licensing by reputable gambling authorities is the first sign of an operator’s transparency. Thus, our expert team always pays heed to the licenses a casino holds. They also cross-check whether a provider has eCOGRA’s certificate as proof that the brand stands for safe and responsible gaming.
- Games variety. Top-notch casino operators have fantastic game and slot collections for any taste. It’s a good sign if a provider’s software includes products by such eminent developers as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Evolution Gaming. Our experts also monitor if operators have modern Video Poker rooms and Live sections.
- Freebies. Another thing that attracts our experts’ attention is bonus and promotion campaigns that casinos offer for newbies and loyal clients. We always compare their sizes among competitors and pay heed to the wagering requirements to cash out a bonus.
- Customer support. A skilled and attentive-to-detail customer service team is a hallmark of any reputable casino. In their reviews, our pundits also check whether a help center is open 24/7 and how customers can reach the managers (email, messengers, live chat, etc.). The good thing is if the agents help deal with any problem in time to reduce stress for punters.
- Deposit and withdrawal options. Checking the diversity of banking options to instantly deposit and withdraw funds plays an integral role in each casino review. When gamblers choose a provider, they need to know that their financial details are protected by tough security measures and guarded by encryption. Finally, we detect if the deposits are tax-free for customers (they pay zero fees to operators).
All these factors alongside payout percentage, withdrawal speed, and clear platform navigation help our experts detect true leaders of the iGaming industry in Canada.
Play Real Money Online Slots
The majority of Canadian customers pay attention to the slots’ assortment to gain the best online casino real money experience. The most adored slot machines among Canadian gamblers are:
- Mega Moolah. This iconic 5-reel video slot machine is a creation of the prominent developer Microgaming. It offers a superb chance to sweep the board by winning one of four progressive jackpots, from mini to mega (that’s where the slot name comes from). The RTP rate is pretty high too – over 94%. The main theme of an African safari adds a particular charm to the gameplay.
- Thunderstruck II. Another legendary creation of Microgaming amazes with an RTP rate of 96.6%. The 5-reel slot dates back to 2010. Players need to come up with 3+ matching symbols on any row (from left to right). The fascinating graphics and the central Norse theme make the gameplay even more exciting.
- Immortal Romance. This mind-blowing 5-reel slot by Microgaming can boast of a fantastic RTP rate of 96.8%. The stunning graphics and 243 thrilling paylines coupled with a popular vampire theme make millions of fans accept the challenge to win real money on Immortal Romance.
- Fortunium. This 5-reel slot by well-known Microgaming offers 40 paylines for punters. The sci-fi theme, retro city background, and bright main characters make the gameplay genuinely breathtaking. All punters need to do is matching five symbols on five reels from left to right throughout a payline.
All those who would like to spin slots and win real money will definitely evaluate the above-mentioned masterpieces. Besides, every operator in our ranking has hundreds of other fascinating titles capable of stunning the most demanded gamblers.
Mobile Real Money Gaming
When our experts dig across online platforms, they always cross-check their mobile compatibility. All brands on the recommended list have handy apps or top-notch versions for mobile browsers. Customers can either download an app free of charge or use an optimized site. Mobile casinos are usually adapted for Android and iOS.
A top-class mobile casino’s checkmark is its swift speed (even with an unstable Internet connection) and adaptability to smaller phone screens. However, punters need to know that some slots are not suitable for touchscreens, meaning that they can’t be played on phones. Still, most mobile casinos have awesome slot collections for gamblers who choose to vie for real money on-the-move. Clients can tap into these mobile solutions via the same account they use for the desktop.
Real-money operators are entirely lawful in Canada. The primary checkmark of reliable and legal operators is a license issued by authoritative regulatory bodies and eCOGRA certification.
RTP (return to player) is a term that describes the wagered funds percentage that a company will pay back to a gambler in an extended period. RTP varies depending on a certain game.
A great RTP rate starts from 91%, but some titles have a truly impressive payout percentage of up to 98% and higher. The following casino games have the best RTP to win real money: Starburst, Mega Joker, Immortal Romance, Bonanza, Ugga Bugga, and Mega Moolah.
Usually, gamblers can withdraw funds using the same method they choose for deposits (bank transfers, e-wallets, credit cards, crypto operations). E-services have the best withdrawing speed (within 24 hours). Card and banking operations may require 3-5 working days for processing.
Sure! All platforms on our recommended list have well-designed apps or convenient mobile versions compatible with iOS and Android. Gamblers can log in via the same account they use for the desktop site.